Delivered Korea operates as a middleman, an intermediary, and an agency providing the service of connecting customers with our partners' products and allowing an easy and secure way to order Korean products globally. Thus, the product information shown on this site is the product information provided by the supplier and is displayed as it is.
Delivered Korea is responsible for the refund only if products are out of stock, missing, damaged or wrongly shipped. If you would like to get a refund due to other reasons, return any item, exchange, or get A/S services, we can help you out by contacting the supplier. Please note, that we follow their policies and merely pass you their decision.
You can cancel your order only before your order is processed. Once your order is placed on Delivered, there is only a very small window of time we can cancel your order since we place your order shortly after we received your order requests. Please contact our support team atwith your order number, full name and email address associated with your account to request and/or get approval for the cancellation of your order.
In general, you may cancel your e-commerce contract and withdraw your subscription within the period of subscription withdrawal and contract cancellation (usually seven days).
However, we may refuse to cancel or accept returns under certain circumstances, including:
- If you wish to cancel your order for a simple change of mind after it has been placed, a transaction fee of 5% will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- If the item is lost or damaged* due to your fault, except for cases where the packaging was opened to check the contents;
*a condition in which the item is so extensively damaged that it cannot perform its intended function(s)
- If the value of the item has significantly decreased due to usage by you;
- If the value of the item has significantly decreased over time to such an extent that it is difficult to resell;
- If the packaging of a reproducible product is damaged;
- If the provision of services or digital content has begun under Article 2, Subparagraph 5 of the "Framework Act on Cultural Industry Promotion," unless the contract consists of divisible services or digital content, in which case uninitiated parts are excluded;
- If you cancel the order for products produced individually according to your order or similar products, and such cancellation could cause irreversible serious damage to us. In such cases, we must notify you in advance that cancellation and return are not possible, obtain your written consent (including electronic documents), and specify the expected damages.
Your order can be returned to a supplier only within 14 days from the date of receipt of your order in our warehouse. If your order has been delivered to you but passed the specified refundable period, which is accumulated from the date your order has been delivered to our warehouse, we won’t be able to request a return to the supplier since Delivered Korea only mediates between suppliers and you and must follow their policies.
To be eligible for a return, please ensure your return meets the following standards:
- Return request should be made by contacting within 14 business days from the date of receipt of your order in our warehouse.
- Returned products must be in their original condition: unopened (i.e., primary packaging must be intact), unused, unmarked, and not disfigured).
- Refund or reshipment will not be made if the delivery has failed due to the incorrect or insufficient shipping address.
- Return should be arranged by you using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance, and you will be responsible for the return shipping fee as well as duties and tax.
- Return handling fee of $10 will be deducted from the refund amount and the 15% order processing fee which has been charged for your order could not be refunded.
- Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
When an order hasn't been shipped yet, we might be able to change details. Please contact us atas quickly as possible and tell us your order number, your name, and the correct information. If you have to change your shipping address after your order has been dispatched, there will be a handling service fee charged by the carrier.