Upon receiving your order, we source products directly from suppliers, and the lead time will take around 3~4 business days. Once all items arrive, we will combine them in one shipment and send them to you.
How to combine orders from DKshop and Delivered ?
You can combine your orders from DKshop and DeliveredKorea if you provide your Suite number at the checkout stage, and we will notify you when your package is registered to your Suite.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME
All items will be shipped from South Korea. We are currently using DHL as an Express shiping option, and it usually takes 3~5 days for delivery from the day the package is dispatched (business days being from Monday to Friday). Shipment might get delayed because of traffic volumes, courier’s capacities, or your location.
If your order includes pre-order items, your package will be shipped out once all items, including pre-ordered items are ready to ship. In the case of high-demand K-pop products, there could be an unexpected delays.
- Please note that all posters in the papertube will be packed folded in the box to reduce the volume weight.
- Damages or scratches on the protective case or box cannot be compensated.
- You can cancel or modify your order within 24 hours after it's placed, before the order is too far along in the process.
CUSTOMS DUTY AND IMPORT TAX
All products at our shop does not include duties and tax in its price. Customers who have purchased items from DKshop or subject to receive any free gifts from us are responsible for customs and taxes since all orders will be shipped out from South Korea. The buyer is the importer on record and therefore agrees to pay any fee that is asked for by their local office. We are not responsible if parcels get caught in customs, delays or returns caused by customs.
If a package could not be delivered for any reason (wrong address, undelivered, customs clearance failed, etc.), the package would be sent back to the sender’s address or disposed at the carrier’s local facility according to the carrier’s policy. We will reach out to you if we are notified from the carrier, but please note that we will not be able to take responsibility for the packages that are disposed or returned if reasonable measures are not taken from you by deadline specified by local carrier or in a timely manner.
In the event of return, shipping fee will not be covered by us, and customer will be charged below cost and we have no control over any cost related to return shipping.
- Return shipping fee
- Duty and tax charged by local customs and import tax (if there’s any)
- Reshipping fee
If your package arrives damaged or missing items, please make sure to keep all packing materials for investigation by both DKshop and shipping carrier. Please file a claim directly to the local carrier used for last-mile delivery. Once you get confirmation from the carrier that your claim has been accepted, please wait designated period. If you have any issues, you may contact us, and we will do our best to help.
If you need our assistance, please send DK shop below information:
1. A copy of your registered claim
2. Name, Email address used for your order
3. Order number
4. Reason for claim
5. Clear picture of damaged items - Damage case
6 Unboxing video taken from opening the sealed box – For Missing/Partial missing case
7. Picture of outer/inner packaging and shipping label
8. If your items are damaged, please keep the original package box with you until the claim is closed.
Upon receiving the above information, we can request an investigation to both our carrier and warehouse and proceed with compensation procedure if required.
Please make sure to contact the local carrier within their allowed period for filing a claim:
- FedEx: up to 21 days from the shipment date
- UPS: up to 14 days from the shipment date
- We cover damaged or lost packages by following carrier’s policy only to decide on compensated amount.
Delivered Korea operates as a middleman, an intermediary, and an agency providing the service of connecting customers with our partners' products and allowing an easy and secure way to order Korean products globally. Thus, the product information shown on this site is the product information provided by the supplier and is displayed as it is.
Delivered Korea is responsible for the refund only if products are out of stock, missing, damaged or wrongly shipped due to our mistake. If you would like to get a refund due to other reasons, return any item, exchange, or get A/S services, we can help you out by contacting the supplier. Please note, that we follow their policies and merely pass you their decision.
Your order can be returned to a supplier only within 14 days from the date of receipt of your order in our warehouse. If your order has been delivered to you but passed the specified refundable period, which is accumulated from the date your order has been delivered to our warehouse, we won’t be able to request a return to the supplier since we only mediate between suppliers and you, and must follow their policies.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR RETURN MEETS THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- Return request should be made by contacting within 14 business days from the date of receipt of your order in our warehouse.
- Returned products must be in their original condition: unopened (i.e., primary packaging must be intact), unused, unmarked, and not disfigured).
- Refund or reshipment will not be made if the delivery has failed due to the incorrect or insufficient shipping address.
- Return should be arranged by you using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance, and you will be responsible for the return shipping fee as well as duties and tax.
- Return handling fee of $10 will be deducted from the final refund amount.
- Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.